One day down in Operation Quantify. How does it look? Take a look below.
Verdict: Having a birthday party for your husband can really lead to bad food choices. Does my normal day include hot dogs and chips? No. But it was a special occasion, so perhaps I’ll share the next day’s food diary just to show what a more normal day looks like.
Total Calories: 1,578
Protein: 97g (went over goal by 13g)
Net Carbs: 69g
Fat: 97g (went over goal by 30g)
- Coffee with 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream, inositol supplement, collagen peptides and ovaltine (was feeling a mocha)
- Dark chocolate peanut butter protein bar
- NAC supplement
- 2 Hebrew National hot dogs on a bed of slaw and Bunker Hill hot dog chili
- 16 original flavor Pringles
- 1 pound fresh shrimp
- 1 cup fresh broccoli
- 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp stir-fry sauce for cooking
- 2 Tbsp ginger dressing for dipping